Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elena!

The day started like this...
but ended like this...get up Zeke!!

A little Pinata fun...

they always love the trampoline...

food always helps...

thank you gifts...

chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate...
She turned 6 today. Our mighty one. She is tender and strong in spirit. She understands grace better than I do. She has a level of trust in the Lord's word which seems to go beyond childlike faith. This is the first scripture I read after she was born...I read it every June 6th.."I delight in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10

Happy Birthday, honey...

No comments: