Saturday, March 15, 2008

11 Years AGo Today...

11 years ago today, Emma Cathryn Grant entered our lives...we were blessed at the time and are abundantly blessed today. She is fun, smart, beautiful, caring, feels and sees the hurts in our world like no other. She celebrated with girlfriends last night by doing a neighborhood scavenger hunt. I'm not sure the neighborhood is ever going to be the same (just ask our neighbor's from India who have no idea what the girls were doing and asking for at their home.

A little party prep...

She was blessed with gifts...(over the top generous)

They are young women, but still very 11...

When she was born she was immediately placed on my bare chest. She didn't cry, but lifted her head and looked straight into my eyes. I told my husband that I felt like she looked directly into my soul. A very God moment. My prayer for her is that she will grow deeply in the Lord, that her heart will be forever placed in His hands, and she will live according to His purpose and will. She is well on her way..Happy Birthday, Emma.

No comments: