Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joey


All he wanted to do was go fishing for his birthday...the Lord granted that desire. This young man much closer to being a man than a boy.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations. Then I said, Alas, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, because I am a youth. But the Lord said to me, Do not say, I am a youth, because everywhere I send you, you shall go, and all that I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, For I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord. Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth." Jer 1:5-10

This son of ours whom we are so well pleased...


No comments: