Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hair - to Keep or Cut

There is a reason I have had short hair for many, many years. It is easy, it doesn't get in my face (I hate that....sorry about that....I dislike it strongly!), it keeps its shape in all types of weather conditions, and....well....I have no hair styling ability. Now, that all being said I am growing my hair out. It is an adventure as it is in between lengths....come on gals who are reading....you know what that feels like. Longer hair takes time, hair products and some skill. Up until recently I had none of those three. I am now building in more time to do my hair. I now have hair products, but skill continues to be elusive to me. Yes, I got my round brush stuck in my hair last week. Seriously.....I did. I thought I was going to have to cut it out. Who invented those things? They seem like an oxymoron to me. Then this morning I sprayed hair spray in my eye. Didn't feel great, but the bigger problem is that I was reading scripture in church. I had more than one person comment to me about me wearing my glasses to read this morning. It wasn't only to see the words more clearly....it was so I could see at all!

1 comment:

Brenda Williams said...

I've been growing my hair a bit longer too, and totally relate to that frustration of "in-between" lengths. But I think longer hair will be a nice change for both of us! If it drives me too crazy I can always get it cut shorter again!