Friday, February 22, 2008

A little Rain will Fall

Into each life a little rain will fall...in our part of the world real rain is falling (praise the Lord). Spent several cold, wet hours standing in it with my kiddo's yesterday all to see the finish of the the 4th stage of the Tour of California. It was awesome....tiring (and we were just watching)....interesting....met some people from other parts of our country who came for the race...interesting interactions this week from the Lord with people I don't know. A friend sent me some scripture recently...here is one for today...

"Faithful, Father, I desire to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then I will no longer be an infant, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, please teach me to speak the truth in love, growing up into Him who is the head, that is, Christ." Eph. 4:13-14


No comments: