Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Compassion

Check out this blog when you have a chance. Big Mama and Boo Mama are two blogs that I have been reading for quite a while. Two hysterically funny, God loving woman who tickle my heart and also touch it with how the Lord has moved in their lives over the past couple of years. They have a growing ministry.... Melanie from Big Mama is traveling in the Dominican Republic with Compassion International at the moment. She and the others on the team are bloggers and making daily entries...take the time to read through them. It will touch your heart. Ever considered sponsoring a child? Do it - for His glory.

1 comment:

Mama Mote said...

I've sponsored a couple of children through Compassion. And I took the opportunity to go to Guatemala (my birthplace) to meet my sponsored child. What an experience to meet him and see Compassion in action. Our money is not being wasted whatsoever. The projects were exciting to visit and the kids are just so amazing and thankful. In fact, Marco's mom just cried and couldn't thank me enough for helping her family. What an experience...seeing God in action through this ministry.