Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bends in the Road

Do you ever have times in your life when the road you are on bends? When you aren't quite sure what is around the next turn? When riding on the road becomes uncomfortable, lonely? When you wish some of your heart desires would just happen? When the winding and twisting just seem too much?

I've been contemplating roads for awhile. Partly because we are leaving next weekend for a 9 day road trip to the midwest. I've also been thinking about roads because my life has taken quite a few twists and turns over the past few months. They haven't been comfortable or easy. I get carsick on twisty roads. I'm finding I can get carsick at home with my twisty life road.

What do you do when the bends in the road are up ahead yet out of site? When you are feeling queasy on your life road trip? When you just want to stop the car, get out and take deep breaths, but the traffic of life won't allow for it?

No comments: