Friday, July 13, 2007

Yosemite Pics...












A few pics from our trip to Yosemite. I'll buy a latte for whomever can guess what is missing (0ther than me) from each picture! Also, check out the pic of the three kids with Elena in the middle and half dome in the background. She is crying....she pitched a fit just as we got out of the car at Glacier Point. She said her foot hurt. I wouldn't carry her (I'm really not a bad mom, but I had just kind of had it with everything...) so she went into a tantrum. Initially she wouldn't even stand next to Emma and Jacob. Had a lot of people staring at Elena and I as I tried to get her to stop crying. No one ever said patience was my strong suit.

5 comments:

Missy Grant said...

That is a good guess, Sandra, but not quite right. Nevada falls was flowing full and heavy. Yosemite Falls was barely a trickle....Mirror Lake was a swamp.

Keep guessing.....(I'll buy you a latte anyway!!!)

Katie Lady said...

is it your other son Joey?

Missy Grant said...

AAAahhh....the latte is yours Katie! Yep....we were missing our Joey this week. He spent his first week at Hume Lake Christian Camp. I'm just getting debriefed as he has been home only an hour. Sounds like all went well. More blogging on that later.

It was weird not having him with us on a 'family' trip. I was missing him....

Nate Maas said...

Yep, Joey's gone, but so is half that mountain in the background!

Katie Lady said...

great! I love iced vanilla lattes with soy from Starbucks...and one on one time with you would be a double delight!! When can we meet? :)