Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Deeper Still, The Event

As many of you did, I attended the Deeper Still put on by Lifeway Ministries in March of this year. It was an incredible, life changing experience for me personally. I'll post on that at a different time, but I wanted to put a link here in this post to a 4 minute video recap of the event. Beth Moore, Priscella Shirer, and Kay Arthur were beyond expectations. Three broken women who God has used mightily to further His Kingdom. Yep, you can praise Him for that! Anyway...if you have a minute click on this link Deeper Still, San Francisco then click on the video clip on the left side of the link page for the Deeper Still Event (it is the option directly above the slide show option).

Let me know if you have link problems. Enjoy it.....

No comments: