Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Elena!

The pre-birthday celebration was Disneyland in April. The real day celebration was today! A Princess and Prince party. Lots of squeeling, laughter, bubbles, friends, and celebration. I don't have any pics of the princes, though. They were busy with weapons and wrestling (very prince like). When we brought our princess home from the hospital 5 years ago, this scripture had been left for me. "I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Is 61:10

I do delight greatly in the Lord and I rejoice in my God. Gaze at one of my blessings...



No comments: